Many thanks to God for his support and support of friends and partners to our organization.
Below are some of the main activities TD-Birashoboka has been able to do with the month of January 2021.
I. Community Development Department
Meeting with 3 groups with 36 members of Nyanza Lac Commune in South of Burundi near Tanzania on 2nd January 2021 took place:
1. Birashoboka Musatwe with 12 widows who benefited a support of 3 goats and a hundred thousand Burundi francs to increase the capital of their small business.
2. HIV/AIDS Birashoboka group with 10 parents This Nyanza Lac Birashoboka group is made up of adults (parents living with HIV / AIDS), who have benefited by $100 to support their group activities of selling palm oil together in their group for empowerment for financial autonomous.
3. An other group with 14 women abandoned or separated with their husbands were supported with $50 to increase their capital for small business in group
4. After the training of young people on entrepreneurship which took place last year in August in Muyange in Nyanza Lac Commune, these young people started a Goat breeding activity and TD-Birashoboka supported them with a donation of a goat to encourage them 2nd January 2021.
5. some vulnerable supported by Together for Development to begin a small business activity this last January 2021. Together for Development was able to financially support 4 vulnerable women with a small amount of money according to the situation of each vulnerable to exercise an income-generating activity. They are:
- Claudette Nahayo,
- Ciza Chantal,
- Goreth Bucumi
II. Sport and promotion talents Department
A coaching session in favor of 35 coaches of the Nyanza Lac Commune was organized in collaboration with the DCE Nyanza Lac on January 29-30th, 2021 at the Communal field of Nynaza Lac