- The organization of community development groups for the social and economic well-being of vulnerable people
- Social support for vulnerable people (widows, prostitutes, orphans, the disabled and others).
- Awareness raising and training in the area of peace and sustainable reconciliation;
- The creation of leisure and supervision centers for children and young people to develop their talents and positive values.
- Training of the general population and of young people in particular on entrepreneurship methods and the creation of micro-projects
- Contribute to the promotion of health, the environment and education.
Alone you can do little, together we can do so much